Copper Bonded Ground Rods
- Copper Bonded rods are made of low carbon Steel & are molecularity coated with 99.9% pure copper.This rods have high strength & good conductivity best corrosion resistance.
- Copper Bonded Rods dissipate all leakage currents to prevent any assets damage.
- These rods are manufactured to meeting international standards level.
- Copper layer is supportive in bitter soil conditions as excessive salt / high moisture content.
- Earth Enhancing Compound is filled in the bored hole and become a reason in substantially reducing earth resistance.
- Most commonly used size is 17.2 mm in copper bonded rods.
- Though for reference some std sizes have been mentioned in below table but different sizes of copper bonded rods can be provide as per customer needs.
Copper bonded ground rods are best suit as earth solutions as copper has best conductivity and steel core has best strength resulting into enhanced life of earth system.
power rods are available in 2m and 3m in 14.2 mm / 17.2 mm/25 mm and have ample ready stock to cater immediate demands of our esteemed customers.
|Model||Rod Length in mm||Rod Diameter in mm||Copper Bonding Thickness|
|314 CB||3000||14.2||254 microns|
|514 CB||1500||14.2||254 microns|
|317 CB||3000||17.2||254 microns|
|517 CB||1500||17.2||254 microns|
|325 CB||3000||25||254 microns|
- Extra Ordinary Long Life
- Easiest to Install
- Maintenance – Not required
- Less Space
- Consistent Performance over a longer period